Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am a Self-Represented Litigant. I go to a Spousal Support Hearing on 24 April 2013. How do I ask for an evidentiary hearing where I can testify and he can be cross-examined? Is there a specific form I need to fill out and then file before this hearing and what is the name or number of the form? I have tried to get in to see the Facilitator (Court Doors opened at 7:00 a.m. and sign up at Facilitator was to be at 7:30 a.m. before I got to the door at 7:05 a.m. the first six (6) people had signed and that was all they allowed for the whole morning). I can not get in to see the Facilitator. I have done all my paperwork, up to now, myself. Can I fill out a specific form asking for a Evidentiary Hearing, file it prior to Hearing? If not, can I ask for the "EH" at the time of the Hearing.

Asked on 4/11/13, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

The spousal support hearing IS an evidentiary hearing.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/13, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California