Legal Question in Family Law in California

i am seperated from my husband.We have three teenage children together,we no longer have our home,he has taken everything we owned including my children.and moved an hour away.I see my kids once a week.He brings them.I have nothing I was a stay at home mom after my third child was born.I now live in a moble home in a friends water or,bathroom to speak of.I have got to get my kids from him hes abusive to them and has a case pending against him.I have not yet found a job.and I can not bring them here.What can I do to help my self?He has my Im limited to job searching at this point.any advice? thank you

Asked on 3/28/11, 1:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tina Chen Law Office of Tina Chen

File an action for dissolution or legal separation and include an Order to Show Cause for Spousal Support. This should get you some money to assist you with getting back on your feet and obtaining housing for your children to live in with you. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/11, 11:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California