Legal Question in Family Law in California

I need to serve papers to a courthouse and to my ex for Child Support. Can my current boyfriend mail the papers for me as the process server? Or is he a party to the legal action. He is not named on any forms-except and Fl-150 I&E as listed under household members. I recently moved and cannot find a process server available, and my paperwork is extremely time sensitive.

Asked on 4/08/16, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Yes he is not a party to the action.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/16, 7:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California