Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have a set hearing soon and I would like to request the Non Custodial to pay for lawyer fees I have paid. What do I need to do since there is no form to be completed for that request?

Asked on 11/06/11, 10:26 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You should have included your attorney fee request in your moving papers.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/11, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California