Legal Question in Family Law in California

I severed my wife divorce papers two days ago, she is now refusing to let me see my daughter, is there anything I can do before the court date to see my child?

Asked on 4/16/13, 11:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes. You can file for ex parte emergency temporary custody and support orders.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California