Legal Question in Family Law in California

I want sole custody of my daughter and I want my ex husband to terminate his parental rights

Asked on 7/21/13, 8:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

I want world peace. Neither of us is very likely to get what we want. You cannot voluntarily terminate parental rights except as part of an adoption and involuntary termination if parental rights only happens in cases of abuse or serious neglect.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 9:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California