Legal Question in Family Law in California

If I have sole legal and sole physical custody but dad has visitation right 2 weekends a month . Can I travel out of state for vacation purposes without his authorization ? Second question, can I move out of state without affecting his visitation ?

Asked on 8/12/16, 8:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

The answer to these questions has everything to do with what is embedded in any of your current court orders. These orders should be carefully reviewed by an experienced family law attorney to address your concerns.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/16, 9:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California