Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can a son with felonies on his record be a power of attorney for his mother?

Asked on 10/03/13, 5:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Yes he can, legally. Whether it is a wise idea, however, is another matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California