Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am trying to start a divorce for my grandma. Her husband is currently incarcerated for molesting her grandson after the paperwork is filed how do I go about having him served in jail?

Asked on 5/14/13, 10:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Check with the local jail. In many cases the guards will serve it for you.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California