Legal Question in Family Law in California

My ex stated on health insurance for our son that I am the step mother, and I am the biological mother. This prevented me from health providers communication re son. I ordered records and found out.

Asked on 8/11/12, 9:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

B. Stuart Walker Law Office of B. Stuart Walker

A certified copy of the birth certificate showing you as the mother presented to the health insurance company should take care of this problem.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/12, 4:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California