Legal Question in Family Law in California

I looking to get an uncontested divorce. No Joint accounts, No kids, No property etc. I am disabled.

Asked on 9/27/22, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

In Los Angeles County attorney referrals are handled under contract with SmartLaw. You can find a link on this page:

Read more
Answered on 9/28/22, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California