Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have a wage garnishment in place for my soon to be ex husband. His employer is playing games and not sending me the correct payments. I have tried calling the payroll department, but they will not talk to me. What action should I take? I do not have an attorney.

Asked on 5/04/13, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

If the wage garnishment is for child support you may call the child support agency in your county.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/13, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California