Legal Question in Family Law in California

my wife won't agree to lower the price on our house which has been sitting on the market in So Cal for over 6 months time. I am renting and paying the mortgage on the house while we continue to incur expenses. Can a judge order her to agree to a lower price so that we can settle this divorce?

Asked on 11/13/10, 8:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anne Marie Healy Law Offices of Anne Marie Healy

Can obtain an order that the best price has to be accepted.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/10, 7:30 am

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes, you can obtain an order that the pricing advice of the listing agent be accepted and the house sold at the best offer that can be obtained.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/10, 8:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California