Legal Question in Family Law in California

My wife filed false domestic violence charges on me and dissapeared with my two daughters during the restraining order time frame. What can I do. I plan to fight this..what can I do?

Asked on 8/11/13, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

If she violated and order you can ask the court for help.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/13, 10:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California