Legal Question in Family Law in California

My wife tried to put a restaning order against me I don't go to court n it don't hold against me wat do I do can I see my kids

Asked on 4/29/16, 3:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Much more information is needed. If you let your wife proceed on a request for restraining orders and you did not resist them, she might have gotten those orders granted by default. She may also have orders preventing you from seeing the children. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/16, 7:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California