Legal Question in Medical Leave in California


does the baby bonding in the CFRA only apply to women?

Asked on 2/22/08, 1:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Kirschbaum Law Offices of Michael R. Kirschbaum

Re: Cfra

No. Men can request it too.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/08, 1:52 pm

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Re: Cfra

No. Both parents may be entitled to it if otherwise qualified. If improperly denied, that is grounds for claim and legal action. If that is the case, and reasonable request is denied, feel free to contact me for legal help.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/08, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in California