Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in California

If one federal agency commits negligent acts in Georgia and Southern California, which district court is appropriate for an FTCA suit?

Asked on 2/14/13, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Wherever the 'act' is can be used for jurisdiction. However, govt agencies and agents have immunity from claims for 'negligence'. You'd better go do your research on what claim can be brought, to see if you can file.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/13, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in California