Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in California


What type of attorney handles cases about electronic harassment/Organized Stalking?

What type of attorney files complaints with the FBI, DOJ, and local law enforcement in order to press the initiation of an investigation about EH/OS?

Any attorneys in mind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Asked on 2/13/14, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

YOU file reports and claims with government agencies with any charges you desire them to pursue. Your attorney can assist and represent you in doing so, helping prepare case summaries etc.

If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help get the best result possible

IF you end up with the provable grounds for a civil lawsuit against some identified person, and the case has merit, value and collectability, I'd be happy to discuss that at the time.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/14, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in California