Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Need advice on forms to file

I have personal property that someone

else is in possession of that I need a

court order to remove said property

from their home. What forms do I need

to file in this civil case with the court to

have an order issued by a Judge?

Asked on 6/12/09, 11:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jerold M. Gorski Law Offices of Jerold M. Gorski

Re: Need advice on forms to file

Replevin: probably a limited jurisdiction complaint for claim and delivery of (or value of) personal property and damages for wrongful detention pursuant to Civil Code sections 3379 and 3380, and Code of Civil Procedure section 667. I do not know if there are any small claims forms for this; call your local small claims court and ask. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/09, 2:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California