Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

My apartment complex is being turned into a Non Smoking complex for all units, balcony and patio's, under ca. Civil Code 827. Is this legal? Do I have any options?

Asked on 6/04/18, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Stamas Law Office of Samuel G. Stamas

Civil Code 827 is about proper notice. If you are a month-to-month tenant they have to give you 30 days notice. If you are in a lease your terms are fixed until the term of the lease ends.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/18, 10:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California