Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

I bought three sea dewz i cant get titles are my money back what can i do

Asked on 5/06/13, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Contact DMV and follow their advice and instructions. You may also have to sue the seller, if you can find him, and if you think you might be able to collect from him.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 6:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California