Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Can a defendant's attorney file a motion to compel discovery in a civil case after the plaintiff has filed a dismissal without prejudice, the clerk has signed and entered the dismissal, for the entire action and all parties, the memorandum of costs have been paid in full, and the acknowledgement of full satisfaction for that memorandum has been filed?

Asked on 12/09/21, 4:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Not unless there’s something you left out.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/21, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California