Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Where do I file a lawsuit for slander against someone who made false statements of sexual promiscuity claims and how law inforcement had detained me for picking up hookers? I have wrritten proof this person has been spreading this false information to slander me.

I live in San Francisco.

Asked on 8/10/12, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patricia Meyer Patricia Meyer & Associates

Assuming damages in excess of $7000, San Francisco Superior court. But I would strongly suggest you get a lawyer In the area. You have many bumps in the road ahead and you need to act quickly!! Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/12, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California