Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Someone has filed a fraudulent police report that my coach was threatening to him ... what should my coach do ?

Asked on 9/21/13, 3:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

He should get an attorney. You may feel free to have the coach call me

818 345-0123


Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California