Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

How can I find an attorney to go over my pro per answer to a complaint for partition in CA fast

Asked on 5/14/13, 11:35 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

You need to look for attorneys who will help you on a "limited representation basis." I have done that for people, and I am sure that many attorney here on Lawguru have done that as well. That lawyer may also be able to help you on an as-needed basis throughout the case.

If you are without funds to pay a lawyer, you should check for a legal services clinic in your area to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 12:12 am

Roy Hoffman Law Offices of Roy A. Hoffman

You can also call your local bar association; most have lawyer referral services that can provide names and telephone numbers. You can also use the phone book and start calling lawyers that advertise they practice real estate or real property law.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California