Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

name fraud

what can i do to file an injuction or stop my sons mother from using her last name as my sons when it is not his last name on his birth certificate

Asked on 6/24/09, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jerold M. Gorski Law Offices of Jerold M. Gorski

Re: name fraud

The answer depends on the specific facts of your situation. Generally, if someone is using an alias to defraud someone, there are various things that can be done.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/09, 6:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California