Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

I need a lawyer to contact me at area code 626 979-4211

Asked on 5/20/13, 5:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jacob Kiani Law Office of Jacob I. Kiani

For what purpose?

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 5:57 pm

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Lawguru is not a referral service. It is a bulletin board service where people post calls anonymously and attorneys can offer different responses and solutions. If you have a specific question, you may want to post it. Otherwise, I would suggest the Los Angeles County Bar Referral Service.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 5:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California