Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

I live in CA. and sold something on ebay. The buyers demands were unreasonable so we refunded his money. Now he is threatening to sue us in civil court in Florida. Can I be forced to go to Florida to defend myself?

Asked on 8/24/13, 11:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

You need to speak to a Florida attorney. I have no idea what the rules are about small claims or other types of civil actions that are governed by Florida law, and it would be unethical for me to even advise you. You should repost this question in Flordia's category.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California