Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Can a registered California process server registered in Santa Clara county be employed and work for a California Professional Photocopier who has his license registered in Los Angeles?

Asked on 6/03/13, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

The registration is filed with the county clerk where the process server resides or has his or her principal place of business. (Bus. & Prof. Code Sections 22350.) But there is no requirement that I can find that states that he or she is limited to service in only the county of registration. The process server can work statewide.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 8:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California