Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

My sons ex girlfriend of 3 weeks is refusing to give back some of the jewelry he gave her to hold onto while he was gone to boot camp. He has asked us to get it back. She has sent me text messages stating she will give it back and doesn't want to hold onto it but she is refusing to meet up with me. My son does not get back for over 3 months. Do I have any rights as his mom since he is gone serving his country?

Asked on 9/02/13, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services


Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California