Legal Question in Health Care Law in California

My 3year 11 month old son stuck a Pixo (aquadot) in his ear and now he has to go thru surgery to get it out beacuse it got stuck to his ear drum. What are the possibilities to open a lawsuit case.

Asked on 1/08/10, 6:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Unfortunately, children do all sorts of things that might be harmful to them. You should speak with a products liability attorney. I understand that there already might be a class action suit against the maker of aquadots that have been ingested by children. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/14/10, 12:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in California