Legal Question in Health Care Law in California

I got bite while on the job and have a scar on my arm. Can I get a settlement?

Asked on 9/17/17, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Yes, you should be able to, unless you work type of job that handles animals and has assumption of risk built into it.

Feel free to give me a call for a free consultation. 888*9ENFORCER or 888-936-3672

Read more
Answered on 9/17/17, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in California