Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I am 23, & have no birth certificate, I live in California. Since I was born in Mexico, my mother never bothered to register me. Mexico does not want to issue me a Birth Certificate. What can I do. I feel like a 'ghost'. What can I do or say to the Mexican Consular Office? Can I get an 'oath testament' from my mother? (if such thing is available)....due to my mother's mistakes & irresponsibility I am literally ......*sigh*.......lost. =(.

Asked on 8/14/10, 8:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Bame San Diego Law Office

You may sometimes petition Superior Court for a birth certificate. Contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/10, 4:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California