Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I have applied for i-130 petition on 2009 for us citizen applied for a married son or daughter over 21 years. i am bearing bangladeshi passport and living in hongkong and want to get hongkong passport. my question " is there any problem to change my nationality and will it be delay my i-131 processing time. also should i need to inform us immigration about my change of passport?


Asked on 6/05/13, 9:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

The nationality of the beneficiary is the only thing that might affect the case, not your nationality, as the petitioner. The only separate categories are China,Philippines, Mexico & India.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 6:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California