Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

i was caught working with my tourist visa and got 1 year suspended what is best to do im in the middle of getting married to a US citizen does this help at all?

Asked on 9/29/12, 9:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

Marriage to US citizen could help. But we need more facts. You may contact us for free consultation at 619-922-5287 or 619-501-1616 (paralegal phone) OR email [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/02/12, 3:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California