Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

what is the fastest process to bringing my foreigner spouse to the united states after getting married in Jordan to an American citizen

Asked on 12/10/17, 9:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you are already married to the foreign national, there is only one choice: consular processing. See for more information.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/17, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California