Legal Question in Immigration Law in California


i would like to know how long it will take for my husband to get his work permit and green card. i am usa citizen.we have applied for his immigration papers in july

thank you

Asked on 9/13/09, 12:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Assuming you filed the correct forms for work authorization (Form I-765) and the appropriate supporting documentation, it should take 30-90 days. (Usually 90).

Read more
Answered on 9/13/09, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California