Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I am an illegal alien, and I'm about to get married with someone from Europe. I am from Mexico. We are gonna get married in the US and leave the country. Will I have any problem when I get to the airport?

Asked on 12/17/13, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You may not have any issues leaving the United States, but you are never going to get back in. Furthermore, you might not be able to get into another country without a visa for the intended country of arrival & a valid passport.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/13, 7:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California