Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I have immigrant parents, and i've been told that when i turn 21 i can obtain my parents citizenship to the United States, but if i were to get married will that ruin everything?

Asked on 10/21/13, 9:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you are a U.S. citizen & intending on petitioning your parents for U.S. permanent residence once you turn 21, your marital status is irrelevant to their case.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California