Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

m wife and child are legal resident of us we separated sheds living in mexico with a boyfriend and my child and she filed for child support and is asking 900 a month what can I do to lower that amount or can she legaly filed even tho shes in mexico

Asked on 9/20/19, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/20/19, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California