Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Does a person petitioning a spouse from another country have to have a joint bank account?

Asked on 4/24/20, 2:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Not necessarily, but you will need evidence of bona fide marriage.

Read more
Answered on 4/24/20, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California