Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Is a resident alien (under B1 B2 Business visa) allowed to receive guaranteed payments on Schedule K-1? I am resident alien because I have been living in the US for the past 5 years

Asked on 10/02/12, 2:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

You may contact your accountant or the IRS directly.

Call us if you have any other immigration related questions to attorney Joseph at 619-922-5287 or email [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/02/12, 3:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California