Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

My sister is from brasil but has german dual citizenship, last month she entered the us with her german passport and she is getting married in april to an american citizen. Can she get married with her brazilian docs even though she is here on her german passport? Thanks

Asked on 2/22/12, 8:32 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Yes, all she needs is her valid I'd, which can be either her German or Brazilian passport.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/12, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California