Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

My wife is 20 years old and will be sponsoring me for a greencard through marriage. We just got married. She has past proof of income but she hasn't filed any tax returns, how can this issue be handled. Kindly let me know.

Asked on 1/04/14, 7:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

I highly recommend you and your wife to go see an attorney who practices immigration law. There are too many pitfalls to guard against in these types of cases.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/14, 9:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California