Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

Car accident compensation?

I got into a car accident and I hurt my neck, Doctor said its a whiplash. The insurance of the car that rear ended me is accepting liability for the accident. what other compensations can i get from this besides, medical, rental car, and fixing up my car? Thanks!

Asked on 5/07/08, 1:25 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: Car accident compensation?

You can get compensated for pain and suffering and loss of wages (is any).

Read more
Answered on 8/29/08, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California