Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

I was charged with Felony conviction for insurance fraud and am currently in the mid of 3 year probation. Can I get my sentence modified to misdemeanor and ultimately get it expunged at the end of 3 year term.

Asked on 4/27/17, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

This is not a matter of Insurance Law. You need to repost your question under Criminal Law.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/17, 4:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California