Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

i was taken to the hosptal from work for work related issue by ambulance to the emergancy room. members of management came to the hosptal.i was kinda of out of it. the hosptal billed my personal ins. now i have a collection agency hounding me and dinging my credit.for some reason this not billed to work comp. the company says they have no record of this. what do i do? is this ins fraud by the company trying to keep down the cost of there work comp ins or what?

Asked on 4/26/12, 3:44 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


You need to submit your bills to the claim adjuster and demand payment. You are entitled to ongoing treatment paid by employers worker's comp carrier, temporary disability benefits, a settlement for permanent disability and future medical treatment. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/12, 1:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California