Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

I am a landlord. My tenant backed into my car, on my property and refuse to give me insurance information because a few months have gone by already before I decided to take action. What can I do?

Asked on 6/18/13, 3:13 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

4 Answers from Attorneys

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

File dmv form sr1 and then file an sr19

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 3:52 pm

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

You can sue and recover for the multiple code violations and refusal to accept accountability.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 4:37 pm
Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

I'd be willing to represent you in this matter, contact me with further details and for a quote on a price for services.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 4:39 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

If you have insurance then I would file a claim with your insurance company. You may have to pay the deductible up front but the insurance company will subrogate against the wrongdoer and you should get your money back when they collect.

This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of an engagement letter or retainer agreement hiring me or my firm.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 10:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California