Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

Renters insurance question: my place was robbed recently. The insurance company is giving me the run around and is now requesting that I take a polygraph. If I do not comply, will this effect the insurance pay out?

Asked on 3/19/13, 2:41 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

This seems like a crazy thing to demand. Is this in your insurance policy? I think you should contact California Department of Insurance and file a formal complaint. If you want to call my office I will definitely offer to review your insurance policy and give you my thoughts.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/13, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California