Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

Hello there. I want to rollover an annuity policy from one institution to an existing IRA account at another institution. The annuity company ignored to respond to my calls. What should I do?

Asked on 11/10/21, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

Well you can hire a lawyer, but I would start with a certified letter, return receipt requested.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/21, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California